Can I deny a time card?

You can dispute a time card by going to Time Log under the job workspace and select a time card with the status pending approval.  Select the three dots under Actions and select dispute


Once a time card is in dispute it will not be paid out.  Once a time card is in dispute you can decline the time card.


Here's an interactive tutorial


1. The first step is to open VPM and click dashboard.

Step 1 image

2. Click Workspace for the job in question.

Step 2 image

3. Click Time Log

Step 3 image

4. Click the three dots for the time sheet you wish to dispute.

Step 4 image

5. Click Dispute

Step 5 image

6. Enter your message that explains why you are disputing the time entry.

Step 6 image

7. Click Submit

Step 7 image

8. Click Submit to confirm the dispute.

Step 8 image

9. As you can see, the status has changed to in dispute after you marked this timesheet as disputed.

Step 9 image