How do I add bank information if I am in the US?
This article will show you how to set up your bank information so that you can get paid.
Here's an interactive tutorial
1. The first step is to open VPM and click Bank Information
2. Click Update Bank or Change if you already have bank account information entered.
3. Add your name as it appears on your card and press tab
4. Enter your routing number
5. Enter your account number
6. Click the drop down in order to select your currency
7. Select your currency
8. Click Submit Bank Info
9. After setting up your bank information, you will receive an email and a notification asking you to fill out more information. Let's look at both options.
10. Open your email account and click on the email from VPMSolutions with the subject line "Verify Account"
11. Click Verify Account
12. The other option would be going through the notifications on the VPM website. Click on the bell on the top right
13. Click on the notification that you received
14. Click Verify my Account
15. After you click on the email or the notification, they will take you to this page. If your first and last name are not populated, you need to add them.
16. Select your country of residence
17. Next you'll need to enter your address; information that you might need would be: Address lines 1&2, City, State, and ZIP.
18. Enter your social security number
19. Click Next
20. Review your details and make sure there is nothing you need to go back and change.
21. Click Submit
22. Let's verify the bank information, go back to your profile
23. Click Bank Information
24. Your new or updated bank account information will now be visible to you.