I posted a job, now what?
What happens after I post a job?
Here's an interactive tutorial** Best experienced in Full Screen (click the icon in the top right corner before you begin) **
1. The first step is to open VPM Solutions and click Company
2. Click Jobs
3. Click Job Posting you would like to see who has applied
4. Click Talent Match, this is where all virtual assistants are matched with the VPM algorithm of the skills you added to your job posting.
5. You can now review potential talent matches.
6. Click the name of the virtual assistant to review their profile
7. Click close once you have reviewed the virtual assistants profile to close the profile and review the next.
8. Click Applications
9. Click Applications
10. Click a virtual assistant profile you would like to review
11. Click close once you have reviewed the virtual assistants profile.
12. Click Get Started if you like the virtual assistant and you would like to start the interview process
13. Click Message Applicant to start communicating with the candidate
14. Click Next Step once you have a message dialogue going with the candidate
15. Click Message Applicant
16. Next step is to set up an interview, once you have interviewed the applicant click Next Step if you think you would like to hire the candidate
17. Click No background screening if you do not want background screening
18. Click Next Step
19. Make sure the $ amount is what you agreed upon in the interview for example $10.00 /hr
20. Click the day you would like the virtual assistant to start on.
21. Click Next Step
22. Click Hire now
23. That's it. You're done.
Congratulations on posting a job! A Workspace for that particular job is created and you are directed to the Talent Match search window where you can view Virtual Team Members that have matched with your job requirements.
Talent Match is a proprietary algorithm that uses many factors to help match you with Virtual Team Members. Candidates are listed based upon the percent they match to your job posting.
Your job not only shows you which candidates have matched up with your job, but it also shows Virtual Team Members which jobs have matched up with them.
You can now invite candidates to your job. Candidates can now apply to your job.