I posted a job, now what?
I posted a job, now what? What happens after I post a job?
Here's an interactive tutorial
1. You've just created a job posting, and you've been directed to the job posting workspace. Every job you've posted will show up in this workspace. What's next?
2. You can view our entire directory of virtual assistants on this page and see a percentage that represents how much they match with the job you're currently viewing.
3. This virtual assistant has a 72% match with the job you posted.
4. This individual has a 17% match, and their color has been adjusted accordingly.
5. If you want to learn more about an individual, you can click on their name.
6. You'll see their resume card in the pop up.
7. You can invite the virtual assistant with this invite button.
8. After reviewing the resumes of those who interest you, you should invite someone to apply for your job.
9. Click Invite
10. Click Invites
11. Once you invite somebody, you'll see that person listed here.
12. Click Talent Match
13. The invite option is grayed out, and a new message icon has populated for the person you invited.
14. Click Send to communicate with the virtual assistant.
15. To get back to the job space, click on Job Dashboard
16. The dashboard lists all of your jobs, and you can sort them by their status as well. Click on the workspace to enter it.
17. Now you're back in the workspace. You can view different things related to the workspace here.
18. You can view your job on this page.
19. You can also edit the job from here.
20. Next you can double check your applications. You'll get a notification whenever someone applies to the job on this bell and in your email.
21. And that's what you do after you post a job!
Congratulations on posting a job! A Workspace for that particular job is created and you are directed to the Talent Match search window where you can view Virtual Team Members that have matched with your job requirements.
Talent Match is a proprietary algorithm that uses many factors to help match you with Virtual Team Members. Candidates are listed based upon the percent they match to your job posting.
Your job not only shows you which candidates have matched up with your job, but it also shows Virtual Team Members which jobs have matched up with them.
You can now invite candidates to your job. Candidates can now apply to your job.