Do I still get paid if an employer does not approve my time card?
If an employer forgets to approve a timecard you will still get paid. All time cards that are submitted and are in pending approval status will be auto-approved on Sunday 4:59 AM UTC.
- The billing period is Monday - Sunday.
- Times are auto-approved Sunday at 4:59 AM UTC.
- A dispute window opens from Monday - Wednesday following a billing period.
- After the dispute window, employers are charged Thursday at 5:01 AM UTC.
- Payouts initiate shortly after. (A payout can appear in a Virtual Team Member's bank account as early as the following Sunday.)