How do I edit my Employer account after I create it?
This article will show you how to edit your account after you create it.
Here you will see how to edit your Account Info.
Here's an interactive tutorial
1. In order to edit your employer account after you've made it, navigate to your profile.
2. Click Account Info
3. In the account info tab, you can edit your company display name, location, and your First and Last name, email address, and password for the account.
4. Click Company Info
5. In company info, you can edit the "About" section for your company, as well as your PM Software, the types of properties you manage, the numbers of units you manage, and the number of employees you have.
6. Click Notifications
7. You can toggle on or off your email notification settings on this page
8. Click Referral Link
9. Your referral link will be accessible in this section
10. Click Billing Information
11. You can update your billing information and add a card to your account in order to make hires here. It is free to post a job, but you need to add banking info in order to pay people.
12. That's it. You've successfully updated your employer profile! Great job.