How do I edit my VA account after I create it?
This article will show you how to edit your account after you create it.
Here's an interactive tutorial
1. The first step is to open VPM and navigate to your profile.
2. Click My Info
3. You can update your availability, your desired hourly rate, your personal information, and your about field.
4. Click Skills
5. Click Edit for General Skills
6. You can choose any general skills that you believe apply to you, you are not limited to one.
7. Click Update
8. Click Edit for Software Skills
9. Click the drop down box.
10. Select any software skills that pertain to you. You are not limited to one.
11. Click Update
12. You can also update your property management skills and what property management software you are familiar with in the exact same fashion.
13. Click Work Experience
14. Click Add Work Experience in order to add any work experience you have had in the past.
15. Click Education
16. Click Add Education in order to add any of your previous educational experiences.
17. Click Languages
18. Click Add Language to add any other language proficiencies you have.
19. Click Notifications
20. Click Allow Email Notifications to toggle off or on email notifications.
21. Click Referral Link
22. This will be where you can access your referral link in the future.
23. Click Bank Information
24. Here you can add or update your banking information.
25. That's it. You're done. You can update your profile successfully now.