How do I search for a job?
This article will show you how to search for and filter jobs.
Here's an interactive tutorial
1. The first step is to open VPM and click Search for Jobs
2. On the left hand side, you have multiple options for filtering through jobs on VPM. Right now we have two, but let's narrow it down to one.
3. Click Enter Keywords
4. Let's enter a keyword that will pull up the jobs we want.
5. Click the drop down arrow to add a category
6. Select the category that you want to filter for.
7. Click the drop down to select the English proficiency level
8. Select the level you want to filter for
9. Click the Skills drop down
10. Select any skills you want to filter by; you are not limited to one skill, but for the purposes of this tutorial, we will just select one.
11. Enter the lower range of pay you want to search for
12. Enter the higher range of pay you want to search for
13. Click Apply
14. As you can see, only one job shows up instead of two. This search functionality can be very useful for you if there are a lot of jobs available but you want to search for something specific. Try out different combinations for different results!