Explaining the Payment Timeline.
- The billing period is Monday - Sunday.
- Times are auto-approved Sunday at 11:59 AM UTC.
- Companies have through Monday to dispute any charges
- After the dispute window, all time is auto-approved and the companies are charged Tuesday at 5:01 AM UTC.
- Payouts initiate shortly after. (The payment process starts on Tuesday and is typically paid out to the Virtual Assistant's bank account the next Monday.)
What can delay a payment?
- Your first payment may be delayed due to the payment processing companies performing extra verification to protect your account to ensure there is no fraudulent activity.
- Your first payment may be delayed if the employer is new to the VPM platform. The payment processing companies may perform extra verification on the employer's bank account to ensure there is no fraudulent activity.
- U.S. Bank Holidays can delay payment. Banks do not process payments during U.S. Holidays. Here is a list of common bank holidays, dates may vary for more information contact your bank.
- New Year’s Day,
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.,
- Washington’s Birthday,
- Memorial Day,
- Independence Day (July 4),
- Labor Day,
- "Columbus Day" (also observed as Indigenous Peoples Day),
- Veterans Day,
- Thanksgiving Day,
- Christmas Day.
If you still have more questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org