WEEKLY MEETING AGENDA
Create a form from this agenda, have the supervisor of the remote team member schedule a recurring weekly meeting on the same day/time for consistency.
- Good News (5 mins)
Tell me some good news either professionally or personally. This gets the meeting started on a good note.
- Scorecard Review (5 mins)
Review the measurables. If a number is off, do not discuss it here, move it to the Issues List. When asking about a number that is off-track - Ask What can we do in the future to get this number on track. Do NOT ask Why is this number off track.
- Issues List (15 mins)
- What is the biggest challenge you have for getting the job done more effectively and efficiently?
- What can I do as the supervisor to help you achieve your goals?
The goal here is to work on the process. What does the role need to be more successful? A report, better email communication to clients, better-designed call tree, etc. Come up with solutions in the issues list.
- Stress level (5 mins)
What is your stress level on a scale of 1 - 10?
By asking this question you can get a sense if the person is overwhelmed, if they are looking to leave, if they are not challenged, etc. This also gives you a chance to learn more about what they are going through personally. Maybe the stress is 10 but it has to do with outside influences. This allows you to get closer and they will feel like you care about them not just as a worker but as human beings which create loyalty.
- Tell me good news (Professionally or personally)
- Scorecard Review
- What is the biggest challenge you face in getting your job done more efficiently or effectively?
4. What can I do as the supervisor to help you achieve your goals.
- Stress level (1 - 10)